- Act as a catalyst to improve the quality of our neighborhood
- Enhance our property values, and represent our area to city, county and state officials
- Build community: beautify our neighborhood; maintain our park
- Preserve a safe, quiet environment and oversee adherence to our neighborhood covenants
VDMNA has facilitated road pavement/improvements and secure mail boxes in our neighborhood
secured funds for park, library & local median improvements
worked with the city on East Central development & Tramway landscaping
interfaced with ABQ police to improve local patrolling & established a Neighborhood Watch Group which provides updates on local crime and safety tips
- Hosted and planned a variety of fun, informative and engaging community building events to bring neighbors together
The current value of neighborhood properties continues to reflect our deep commitment to maintaining a thriving and appealing community. We are responsive to neighbor’s concerns regarding common areas that are in need of weed abatement and attention and address this by: 1) hiring contractors to remove weeds, trim shrubs and refurbish the landscaping in neighborhood entrance areas, & 2) use city oversight to remind homeowners of their common area maintenence obligation. Your membership fee will help this process tremendously.
Are You Within the Vista del Mundo Neighborhood?
Click on this link to see a map of the neighborhood boundaries.
Are You Responsible for a Common Area?
Click here to see if your street address has a common area.
Becoming A Member
Click on this link to fill out a membership form online or to download the membership form to mail.